The rules are:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged
Umm, last time it was 5 random facts and 5 bloggers. Inflation, I guess.
So here's how I'll be a slacker and break the rules. I'll participate in rules 1-3 to the extent I can come up with enough facts. However, I'm not going to do 4 and 5. If you would like to participate, please post your 8 random facts on your blog, and leave me a comment.
- I'm thinking about throwing myself a birthday party next year. It's the big 5-0 and someone needs to.
- I wear my diamond solitare (from the X) as a right hand ring. It's silly to have sparklies and keep them locked away.
- The long wall of my closet is lined with shoe racks. 4 levels worth. I haven't counted up the shoes. I'm a little bit afraid to.
- I just renewed my driver's license and lied about my weight. I used goal, not actual. Well, I'll have it for 8 years!!
- My bachelor's is from Vanderbilt University, a school I probably would not be able to get into today. Not that I'm not qualified, but it's more of an "It" school now and harder to get into. I had a wonderful 4 years there.
- My father was the first Kentuckian in history to graduate from Appalachian State University. He knew the founders personally (my Dad was old when he started a family). He was instrumental in ASU's Daniel Boone statue being installed (really!)
- My maternal great grandfather moved to the US from Belfast, Ireland. His family name was Montgomery.
- I grill out as often as I possibly can and enjoy trying new grill recipes, reading about grilling, watching TV shows about grilling, etc.
I hope you enjoyed reading 8 more things about me. Now, y'all post your own 8 facts, OK?