Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sundaze

Another weekend almost over already!

And another hot day. Bleh, August.

Smudge agrees. Here he is, trying to catch a breeze on the patio.


Anyway, not much going on here at Casa DaQ. I should be working on the final vestment project but I'm not feeling it at the moment. I cut out a tank top from the Loes Hinse Tank pattern last night, so it's more likely that it will be today's project. The stoles will be done by end of the month, I just don't feel like starting A Major Project this afternoon, know what I mean?

But first, I plan to relax in the office for a while. A church friend gave me several sewing-related magazines today that I'm planning to look over before doing anything productive.

A big thank you to everyone who left comments about recent projects here and at Stitcher's Guild about my recent projects! Honestly, I never dreamed that they would attract so much attention and praise.

Another gratuitous photo of Smudge before I go flop on the loveseat...

No comments: