Thursday, September 15, 2016

Summer Wrap Up

I had meant to post pictures of garments on me before now, but between work (busy) and monsoon (afternoon storms), it's been difficult to set up a time. Oh yeah, and my remote gave out and I had to order another one from Amazon.

But I finally got around to it so here's an assortment of summer garments, right in time for the fall. It's still warm, so these will be wearable but I'm starting to lean more towards fall shades. So we'll see if they actually get any wear for a while, even as layering pieces.

If you want to see more details, click on the links.

Cutting Line Designs, Pure and Simple Shell:



Sewing Workshop, Eureka Top:


Butterick 6324, View A:


Cutting Line Designs, Simplify Your Life, View B:



5 comments:

Lyrique Threads said...

nancy,

You make such perfect tops for our climate and geography, especially those New Mexico culture fabrics you used. Those were fun. :-)

That said, I really like that Eureka top you posted. Is that a velour?

Fun sewing!

Kathy Zachry said...

I, too, love patterns from the Sewing Workshop and Cutting Lines Designs! These tops are perfect for our hot, humid Summers here in Arkansas.

Kathy

Irene said...

Lovely, lovely tops!

Mary said...

These are wonderful tops, and will take you through fall. I actually pulled out some wool-->but it will be used for a holiday cape. We are going to hit 100 today.

NancyDaQ said...

Lyrique Threads, I'm glad you like the Eureka Top! It's made of Slinky knit.