Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Shopping

Sunday was a busy day--church, a hair appointment, and dinner out. I had a little spare time between church and hair, so I visited JoAnn's and Hancock Fabrics. I am trying to limit my fabric shopping for a while with limited success. Less fabric is coming in and I'm still buying, although I'm being more discerning. So partial success.

As expected, sales at both stores...and I'm not on a pattern diet. I found several patterns I actually liked and the price was right. Between them, McCall's, Butterick, Vogue and Simplicity were all on sale.






We shall see what eventually gets made and when. I think I was really in a jacket mode when selecting patterns, though.

2 comments:

Mary said...

As fall gets closer, jackets are on my mind also. You picked up some cute patterns. B5927 looks very chic!!

Claire S. said...

Enjoy your new patterns ! Our Simplicity and New Looks were on sale this week and I picked up both of the 1940s tops. So cute, and my DSIL liked them too. I have a feeling I may be making a couple of them :-)