Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hi everyone, no photos today but there has been Thanksgiving sewing. I've been working on the Smudge Vest today. All has gone well except I'm not liking the instructions for completing the side seams and lining. I think I'll rip out the lower edge, so I'll have more room for working on this faux fur garment. Since I can't press this stuff, I've been tacking down the seam allowances, and working with stupid 2" seam openings just isn't working for me. Geez. I hate stupid instructions like this.

DH says the vest makes me look like Mrs. Santa Claus. Hopefully, only because it's white faux fur.

We're heading out for Thanksgiving dinner in a few minutes. With just the two of us, and me working tomorrow, this just makes more sense.

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!! We all have a lot to be thankful for.


No comments: