Friday, February 4, 2011

Puerto Rico Wardrobe, Part 3, More RTW

Following are some more RTW items that I plan to bring on the Puerto Rico trip.

These cotton T's are from Talbot's. The floor shot makes them look boxy but they're actually fitted. Yes, I get into buying multiples of the same thing.


These white cotton crops came from TJ Maxx. It's a neat garment with some interesting features that might be fun to copy in the future. The belt is actually built into the pants, consisting of a piece of black elastic threaded through belt loops and pockets. The last set of openings are actually small vertical welts. And, one end of the elastic was attached before completing the fly front and waistband.


Of course, more shoes sandals. Although it's hard to tell from the camera angle, both pairs have heels; the Borns are a bit higher. I haven't decided whether to bring both pairs or just one but there's plenty of time to decide.


4 comments:

Gigi said...

I'm also a repeat offender when it comes to the basics. I adore those Born sandals! Born is my "comfort shoe" of choice and, believe me, you will need something with good cushioning walking around the cobblestone streets of old san juan.

SewingLibrarian said...

Very cute sandals! I'd want to take both pairs, too.

Aminat said...

Those are lovely sandals....

phyllis said...

Hey I almost bought those Born sandals! I agree with Gigi - Born is a great brand for casual looks. Super well made too