Sunday, October 10, 2010

Palate Cleanser

I needed a quick project for me after completing all my recent faith-based sewing. Yesterday afternoon I completed some more Cat Pillowcases for the master bedroom. If you've been following my blog for a while, you may remember seeing them before. Felines love sleeping on pillows so they're something for the remaining kitty, Smudge, to relax on while lounging on the bed. The pillowcases come off when it's time for humans to use the pillows.

Of course, Smudge is white and the new pillowcases are black. Maybe not the best idea...

2 comments:

meredithp said...

Well, they're washable, so white on black not so much of a problem. We adopted two pure white (adult) cats a few years ago and we instantly turned into fashion "refugees". We never look "groomed" any more. :-)

Mary Beth said...

I seems like ages since I saw the first Smudge photos. Nice to see him again :) Martini sends her regards (meow)