- Place the award logo on your blog. DONE
- Nominate 10 other blogs which show "Attitude and/or Gratitude" DONE
- Link to the nominees on your blog post. DONE
- Comment on their blog that you have nominated them. DONE
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you. DONE
And now, here are my nominees.
- La Belette Rouge: Belette writes about writing, her adventures in LA, and her adorable pup, Lily. Often stream of consciousness, I've no doubt she has some books in her!
- Materfamilias Writes: Mater is a professor in BC who lives in a small coastal island. She knits, she writes, she has a lovely garden and family
- Miss Janey's Place: In a word, Miss Janey is hilarious. She is quite a storyteller.
- Passage des Perles: Duchesse is another Canadian, this time in Toronto. A sophisticate with exquisite taste in jewelry and wonderful observations on life.
- Une femme d'un Certain Age: Deja Pseu is a stylish, elegant Californian. She describes her blog best: "on living a stylish, adventurous, balanced, delicious life after 50." I appreciate her sensibilities.
- Cake Wrecks: This blog cracks me up on a daily basis. I am always amazed by the strange baked goods she manages to find.
- smitten kitchen: Mmmm, mmm! A glimpse into Manhattan life, and lovely recipes besides!
- A Dress A Day: Erin is a lexographer in addition to being a fan of all thing Dress, particularly vintage looks. Well written and witty.
- A Corgi House: Dr. Karen knits and sews when she's not busy practicing medicine.
- Behind the Seams: She's back! Gigi's a prolific sewer who lives in South Florida. I've been enjoying her take on sewing and life for quite some time.
I've mixed it up a little this time. I don't just follow sewing blogs, and all of the ladies mentioned above have informed my life in different ways. Keep on posting, please. And although I've posted the "rules", don't feel obligated to follow them. Pass this on or not as you see fit to do. My intent is to recognize, not to burden.