Another quick update...
The Little Man and I went back to the vet yesterday for another bandage change. I actually got a chance to look at the tail. Still yucky, but it does appear to be healing up. Received another bottle of Clavamox (antibiotic) for him to take, but the dose has been lowered to 1 mL twice a day.
I gave Smudge a little break from the collar when we got home so he could clean up and rest. The vet suggested that we should only do this under supervision. If he gets bored, he could start to pull off the dressing.
And in sewing news, the fourth nightgown was completed Friday night, just in time for Garment a Month. I didn't embellish as I thought I would. The fabric is busy and doesn't show the extraneous facing at all, so I let it be. I've made 4, which should get me through the rest of the summer. I still plan to do a proper post with pictures soon. Promise.