Thursday, April 12, 2012

Here's Now!




It's done! I wore my new TSW Now Shirt to work today. Still not too crinkled, considering that it's cotton and I've been chained to a desk all day. I'm very happy with it, having lengthened the pattern 3" this time and modified the sleeves (which happened last time I made it). About the only tweak I'd make it to move the collar button down just a touch so it would lay a bit more evenly.

As usual, playing with self-photography. The front porch seems to have the most even light in the afternoon, although perhaps a little public for my taste. Probably more my imagination than anything else. Need to work on tripod settings some. And of course, how to pose while waiting. 10 seconds is longer than you think when you're waiting for a camera shutter.

But hey, you wanted a picture, so here you go.

The TSW Zen Shirt is very close to done. Maybe I can work on my taxes and still get some sewing done tonight!

10 comments:

Linda L said...

I like your TSW shirt!

Carol in Denver said...

Gorgeous blouse! Masterful matching across the front. Congratulations on this beautiful creation!

RhondaBuss said...

I love this fabric. Such a wonderful shirt!

Martha said...

This is a wonderful shirt, Nancy. I do like the choice of fabric. It is definitely *casual elegance.* Thanks for posting. I really want to make this NOW!

Janine said...

Your shirt is even more beautiful modelled. Bet you had lots of comments at work.

Gorgeous Things said...

Love it! And your hair looks great!!

gwensews said...

That's a super blouse. Perfect for a day at work, or out to dinner.

MarcyF said...

You look fabulous. I love that fabric, for which you chose the perfect pattern. And, as Carol in Denver observed, your matching of the fabric print across the front is superb!

Miasews said...

You look relaxed, happy and glamorous! Love the fabric.

Mary said...

That is a perfect shirt for you and the style is so tailored, but not stuffy at all. Very, very nice.