This one is another Sewing Workshop pattern called the Stella Top, the one on the left below.
I believe it's the newest of the printed patterns in this line, and it's a re-do of one of a circa 80s pattern. It's been resized and there's another cowl pattern in the envelope as well called the Luna Top, the yellow one on the right.
Another stash project because I used some stretch velvet that I've had for about a decade. The base fabric is black, then it was embellished with what appears to be gold spray paint. I got pretty far with it this morning. All that's left to do in the Sewing Cave is attach the sleeves, sew the side seams, and hem. Then I'm planning a wash in Synthrapol to (hopefully) pull off the excess dye. It's been staining my fingers as I work with the fabric but washes off easily. No crocking onto anything else, a good sign (I think). I just pinned the sides to the dress form to give some idea of what Stella looks like. So don't judge the final fit by this.
The pattern I used was Butterick 3257, circa 2001. I made View C:
This pattern is out of print, but I think it's one of those BMV patterns that returns from time to time with different envelope art, company, and number. I know there was a Vogue version of this as well.
The lining came from Gorgeous Fabrics, a really pretty poly charmeuse.
I love the colors and print; the tropical design is a perfect counterpoint to the faux fur. I couldn't get a really good picture of it even without flash, as the charmeuse is very shiny. I used a gray zipper mostly because of the gray markings on Smudge's head; also, it just looked better than cream or white.