Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Small Fabric Purchase

I've been trying to be good since becoming job-free several months ago, and generally I've succeeded. Yes, I've added to stash but much more slowly than my typical rate in past years. However, I do occasionally succumb to the call of fabric.

I found this little cutie at JoAnn's, of all places.


I love how it looks like an innocent floral, until...until...until you look a little closer and notice that those petals are not what they seem. Yes, I'm a little crazy sometimes, or maybe it's just that regional fascination with Dia de los Muertos.

And actually, the fabric isn't bad. It's rayon jersey, which I was surprised to find there. You will see this again when it becomes a t-shirt. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Sharon Sews said...

That is one crazy print! I don't recall seeing that one when I was looking for a floral knit print at JA's yesterday or I might have purchased it for a project I'm working on.