Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Puerto Rico Wardrobe, TSW Hudson Pants (Part 6)


Well, that was quick! I finished the pants yesterday from start to finish. For this project, I used some JoAnn's linen that was left over from TSW Trio Pants I made a couple of years ago.  They're a cute cropped length and will go well with the other items I'm packing. I realize a hanger shot isn't the best. However, I'm still in winter mode here--in other words, no pale, dry, unshaven legs will be displayed, so this will have to do. I lightened to show detail but in real life, the color is dark black.

I made a size Small based on a comparison of flat pattern measurements with a TNT, TSW's Urban Pant. I could probably use another 1/2" or so of ease and may yet alter them, but they're wearable as-is. I definitely think the Medium would have been too baggy for my tastes.

I'll be making more of these when the weather warms up. A nice basic that will lend itself to plenty of variations.

No comments: