Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well, There's Green Thread in Both Machines...

So I did another set of pillowcases. Here they are, folded, after completion.

I made these from some quilting cotton I got from Ann Silva's last year. The print is gorgeous but large scale, difficult to use for clothing.

These are the standard pillowcases I always make to protect our bed pillows from cat hair. I posted a tutorial about making them here.  A simple and fast project, especially after making so many, and a good way to use those exuberant prints that are so pretty but "too much" for clothes.

No comments: