Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TSW Trio Pants in Camo


I finished this project before the chausable I posted about, but this is the first chance I've had to take pictures and post. This time, I re-cut the pattern as a straight Small, and I'm much happier with the fit. The pants include the pockets, using D-rings and grosgrain for the fasteners. The picture below shows this detail:


By the way, I'm still experimenting with self-photography. These were taken near a skylight in my dining room, with the camera on the breakfast bar and the help of my camera's timer function. Lots of cropping, but better this time.

The fabric is cotton embroidered with an all-over rayon floral design. Strange combination, but that's JoAnn's for you. This piece came from their clearance area, which seems to be the best part of all three JoAnn's in the city of Albuquerque.

4 comments:

Gigi said...

Those are so cute, Nancy!

gwensews said...

OK, I want you to send me those pants, right now! I LOVE camo. Those pants rock! I must have some too!

sdBev said...

I think you're doing quite well with your photography. Wish I could say the same for myself.

Mary said...

Nancy, How nice to have a visit form you! How many patterns do you have? 'fess up :-)

I love these cool pants. The D rings are perfect.