- I'm a shoe-aholic. I probably have close to 100 pairs.
- I'm no gardener. Thankfully, the xeriscape in the front requires little effort from me, but the back yard is a disaster area.
- Next month will mark 20 years that I've lived in Albuquerque.
- I've never been to Las Vegas. I'm sure this is true of a lot of people. However...Vegas is a 1 hour plane ride away from Albuquerque, so I really have no excuse. I'll be correcting this in June. More information in a later post.
- One of my "neighbors" is a National Monument. Here's more information about it. Mind you, I live only 8 miles from downtown in the heart of suburbia.
- I considered law school, but after dating a law student during college, I decided I couldn't deal with "those people" on a daily basis.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a Meme
Deja Pseu of Une femme d'un certain age has tagged me for 6 Random Things. I've participated in the past but it's been a while, so I'll try to come up with some new ones for you, dear readers: