Monday, July 16, 2007

A Shoe Challenge!

After I responded to the latest game of blog tag, Marji challenged me to take a shoe pic. Hoo boy, this will need to be a series. I don't think they'll all fit in one photo. You see, my walk in closet is laid out a little differently, in that it's wider than it is deep. And my shoe racks are along one of the wide walls.


Ah well, I digress...




Here we are, at the east side of the closet, camera pointing west...


And here we are, from the other direction.

I keep "extra" shoes like boots under the bed or up on a high shelf in their boxes.


I also have a laundry basket that houses other spare shoes, like my Clark's and Merrills.

I should note that my house is one story but has several rooms with cathedral type ceilings that follow the roof line. My closet is one of those rooms, so I can go upwards for additional storage. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Gorgeous Things said...

Alright! A woman after my own heart! You go girl! I finally got around to throwing out some of my old pumps that just scream "High tech in the 90s". Now I'm jonesing to replace them with some Christian Louboutins!

Anonymous said...

After looking at this picture...I too have an idea of taking snapshot on my josef seibel shoes collection....