Left to Right:
- Pale beige stretch lace: I'd call it "flesh tone", since it's approximately the color of my flesh. But that would be inappropriate. So pale beige it is. I'm thinking lining for all those too sheer onionskin, mesh and stretch lace fabrics from places like Emma One Sock.
- Brown and white print: This one's a nice polyester something or other. Amazingly, no sequins, glitter, or gold paint! I see a skirt out of this, and there's probably enough for a matching blouse.
- Black and gray chenille sweater knit: Who knew that Jo-Ann's carried fabric like this?!? Yet it's the third colorway I've found in clearance. Where is this stuff when it's in season, huh?
Again, Left to Right:
- Pale blue embroidered linen: According to the bolt, it's 100% linen, so I bought it all.
- Kung Fu Girl cotton: This is some of the cutest Asian novelty print fabric I've seen in a long time. It's like they made the "Kill Bill" women into a Saturday morning cartoon. The only way it would be better is if it were a knit instead of a woven, because the design would make a fabulous T-shirt. But it's a woven, so I'll make some other type of fun summer top out of this.
- Rayon/linen blend floral: interesting color choice to make the flowers orange, turquoise and fuschia, but it's pretty. I'm tempted to make a dress, but knowing how this type of fabric tends to "relax", it's more likely to become a skirt.