Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Latest Kwik Sew 2565




Here's the Native print T that I made during winter vacation from my TNT Kwik Sew 2565. Although windy today, it's warm enough to actually wear it outside.


...with a sweater of course. 

The SewWest Closet: I styled the T with a Coldwater Creek cardigan I've had for several years, Jones NY jeans, and Ivanka Trump suede booties. Also, a black wrist brace on my left wrist, courtesy of a bout of tendonitis I've been dealing with this month. 







3 comments:

Martha said...

So sorry to hear of your tendonitis. Cute top!

Louisa said...

Been there; done that with the tendinitis. Both wrists! Take it easy and it will get better eventually. So hard to behave yourself though when there's things to do! Cute top and I like the combo with the sweater.

Coco said...

Cute top - and I think a wrist brace is a great fashion statement!