Sunday, December 27, 2015

TSW Border Print Liberty Shirt, Part Two



I've yet to wear this one out of the house because it's been a bit too cool, but I wanted to show you what it looks like. Since I'm home today with no plans to go anyplace, I threw it on with a pair of narrow pants and some boots. They're really for a different top I'm photographing during this shoot. However, in "real life", I'd either be wearing this with a more conservative pair of pants or black jeans.


Some more sleeve.

The SewWest Closet: Simply Vera narrow ponte pants with faux leather knee patches, Mia boots.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, that is a beautiful Liberty shirt. Wonderful use of a border print, and the dramatic colors are good on you.

Coco said...

What a great top - and I love the pants and boots you're wearing with it. Very chic!

Gigi said...

So cute! I've been wanting to make this shirt for awhile. Must pull it out now!