Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kwik Sew 2565, Again

I hope you're not getting tired of seeing the many versions of this TNT. I know it pops up often, but when it's a wardrobe basic and tweaked exactly as wanted, what else can I do? At least the fabric is  different each time, as with this one:


I used an incredibly soft rayon knit from Gorgeous Fabrics that I bought this Spring.

I also added a slight mullet hem to this one, because a) I'm on a roll and b) the lower edge of the pattern is not absolutely straight due to a non-darted FBA. I'm at a slight angle in the photo; however the curve is actually centered.

The pants are the same Hudson Pant from TSW that I showed you in the last post. The linen was another purchase from Gorgeous Fabrics.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mullet hem! I've not heard that expression before, but it is a nice shape anyway. I love the print.